Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Why I Am Blogging

Welcome to my first attempt at blogging. (wish me luck hehe) I am doing this to share with same-minded people my 3 passions in life: food, home-making, and travel.

I have worked a good 18 years as an executive in some of our country's top resorts and hotels, a very fulfilling but stressful experience. Recently, I "changed lanes."
I quit my full-time hotel job to do what I've always wanted to: spend a lot of time with my family. I have 3 sons, all grown-up now. Chryso is 20 years old, Cocoy is 18 and Dale is 14.

Aside from sharing experiences which I find very rewarding, I am blogging in order to document the many events that happen in our daily lives. I will be posting reviews of restaurants, resorts and other leisure spots, travel notes and photos, "family-tested" recipes and some insights and hindsights on domestic life.

I invite you to peek into my simple and often-crazy, but definitely, blessed world.

Liza

No comments: